Monday, September 2, 2019

BLINK get happy as rose is going for solo

Yes.....that's absolutely true. Beauty is going to rock solo as she told in her fans when she was live.Although the topic and timing are perfectly mystery till now as that is what told by her because she wants it to be perfect.
I really can't hide my happiness as Rose is my favorite. The place where I live is a little bit untouched by K-Pop but all those who are aware of it are actually crazy for BTS and Black Pink. And to be more accurate Jenny and Lisa rules the heart of all. But I actually couldn't stop myself falling for Rose.For she is as beautiful as rose.

Just see her how pretty she is

I was into K-World earlier than anyone else in my friend circle and don't want to brag about it but yes it was me who spread it like perfume in whole school and other places too.So, what happened was me and my friend were sitting together on my first day of school and I was wearing pink dress and she was wearing black and teacher called as black-pink while asking for the intro.So,that was the name given to us and everyone in class used to refer to us as a duo named black-pink. And as one day I was searching google for our name, I discovered this band of heavenly beautiful singers.I used to listen to their songs without watching videos while doing assignment. So yes, although I used to listen to their songs which I couldn't understand I couldn't remember their faces . First video I saw was  ddu du ddu du and needless to say Rose took all my attention.

  So,you click on the solo of rose and  see she herself stated that she is working on solo and perfect timing is what she is waiting for.You know my friend saw his video on twitter and she came to me and when I saw that I was really happy.And what are your opinions ???
 Hey,this is my first blog so please give me your blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Rose is really so fluent in English unlike many other k-pop stars.

    ReplyDelete